June 2020: Group alum Frank Wilhelm just got the position of Director of the new Institute for Quantum Computing Analytics at the Forschungszentrum Jülich – a large national laboratory in Germany and home of the Helmholtz Quantum Center.
- TRIDENS: Transport in Defected Nanoparticle Solids
- Disordered Mott-Hubbard Physics in Nanoparticle Solids: Persistent Gap across the Disorder-localized-to-Mott-localized Transition
- Performance Degradation in aSi/cSi Heterojunction Solar Cells by Glassy Dynamics
- Atomistic study on the pressure dependence of the melting point of NdFe 12
- Commensuration effects in layered nanoparticle solids