2007. Pierce, M.S, C.R. Buechler, L.B. Sorensen, S.D. Kevan, E.A. Jagla, J. Deutsch, T. Mai, O. Narayan, J. Davies, K. Liu, G.T. Zimanyi, H.G. Katzgraber, O. Hellwig, E.E. Fullerton, P. Fischer, J. Kortright. Disorder Induced Magnetic Memory: Experiments and Theories. Physical Review B75: 144406. Archive.
- TRIDENS: Transport in Defected Nanoparticle Solids
- Disordered Mott-Hubbard Physics in Nanoparticle Solids: Persistent Gap across the Disorder-localized-to-Mott-localized Transition
- Performance Degradation in aSi/cSi Heterojunction Solar Cells by Glassy Dynamics
- Atomistic study on the pressure dependence of the melting point of NdFe 12
- Commensuration effects in layered nanoparticle solids