2014. S. Bance, B. Seebacher, T. Schrefl, L. Exl, M. Winklhofer, G. Hrkac, G.T. Zimanyi, T. Shoji, M. Yano, N. Sakuma, M. Ito, A. Kato, A. Manabe. Grain-size dependent demagnetizing factors in permanent magnets. Journal of Applied Physics 116, 233903.
- TRIDENS: Transport in Defected Nanoparticle Solids
- Disordered Mott-Hubbard Physics in Nanoparticle Solids: Persistent Gap across the Disorder-localized-to-Mott-localized Transition
- Performance Degradation in aSi/cSi Heterojunction Solar Cells by Glassy Dynamics
- Atomistic study on the pressure dependence of the melting point of NdFe 12
- Commensuration effects in layered nanoparticle solids