2014. S. Bance, H. Oezelt, T. Schrefl, G. Ciuta, N. M. Dempsey, D. Givord, M. Winklhofer, G. Hrkac, G.T. Zimanyi, O. Gutfleisch, T. G. Woodcock, T. Shoji, M. Yano, A. Kato and A. Manabe. Influence of defect thickness on the angular dependence of coercivity in rare-earth permanent magnets. Appl. Phys. Lett. 104, 182408.
- TRIDENS: Transport in Defected Nanoparticle Solids
- Disordered Mott-Hubbard Physics in Nanoparticle Solids: Persistent Gap across the Disorder-localized-to-Mott-localized Transition
- Performance Degradation in aSi/cSi Heterojunction Solar Cells by Glassy Dynamics
- Atomistic study on the pressure dependence of the melting point of NdFe 12
- Commensuration effects in layered nanoparticle solids