2014. D. A. Gilbert, G. T. Zimanyi, R. K. Dumas, M. Winklhofer, A. Gomez, N. Eibagi, J.L Vicent, and K. Liu. Quantitative Decoding of Interactions in Tunable Nanomagnet Arrays Using First Order Reversal Curves. Scientific Reports 4, Article number: 4204.
- TRIDENS: Transport in Defected Nanoparticle Solids
- Disordered Mott-Hubbard Physics in Nanoparticle Solids: Persistent Gap across the Disorder-localized-to-Mott-localized Transition
- Performance Degradation in aSi/cSi Heterojunction Solar Cells by Glassy Dynamics
- Atomistic study on the pressure dependence of the melting point of NdFe 12
- Commensuration effects in layered nanoparticle solids