1997. Pazmandi, F., R. Scalettar, and G.T. Zimanyi. Revisiting the Theory of Finite Size Scaling in Disordered Systems: Can be Less than 2/d. Physical Review Letters 79:5130. Archive.
- TRIDENS: Transport in Defected Nanoparticle Solids
- Disordered Mott-Hubbard Physics in Nanoparticle Solids: Persistent Gap across the Disorder-localized-to-Mott-localized Transition
- Performance Degradation in aSi/cSi Heterojunction Solar Cells by Glassy Dynamics
- Atomistic study on the pressure dependence of the melting point of NdFe 12
- Commensuration effects in layered nanoparticle solids