2013. Andresen, J.C., Z. Zhu, R.S. Andrist, H.G. Katzgraber, V. Dobrosavljevic, and G.T. Zimanyi. Self-organized criticality in glassy spin systems requires a diverging number of neighbors. Phys. Rev. Lett., 111, 097203.
- TRIDENS: Transport in Defected Nanoparticle Solids
- Disordered Mott-Hubbard Physics in Nanoparticle Solids: Persistent Gap across the Disorder-localized-to-Mott-localized Transition
- Performance Degradation in aSi/cSi Heterojunction Solar Cells by Glassy Dynamics
- Atomistic study on the pressure dependence of the melting point of NdFe 12
- Commensuration effects in layered nanoparticle solids