November, 2018: Group alum Austin Sendek, adjunct faculty at Stanford, founded Aionics.io, a company that uses AI to identify promising battery materials. Austin was recently featured in Forbes magazine as one of the “30 under 30 in Energy”. We are proud of you, Austin!
- TRIDENS: Transport in Defected Nanoparticle Solids
- Disordered Mott-Hubbard Physics in Nanoparticle Solids: Persistent Gap across the Disorder-localized-to-Mott-localized Transition
- Performance Degradation in aSi/cSi Heterojunction Solar Cells by Glassy Dynamics
- Atomistic study on the pressure dependence of the melting point of NdFe 12
- Commensuration effects in layered nanoparticle solids