January 2020: Our group received a $250k grant from the Solar Energies Technology Office of the DOE for our newly started research project to analyze the long time degradation of Si solar cells. Our theoretical effort is performed in close collaboration with the experimental group of Mariana Bertoni of Arizona State University.
- TRIDENS: Transport in Defected Nanoparticle Solids
- Disordered Mott-Hubbard Physics in Nanoparticle Solids: Persistent Gap across the Disorder-localized-to-Mott-localized Transition
- Performance Degradation in aSi/cSi Heterojunction Solar Cells by Glassy Dynamics
- Atomistic study on the pressure dependence of the melting point of NdFe 12
- Commensuration effects in layered nanoparticle solids